- Starts: 2013-05-22 13:00
- Ends: 2013-05-22 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / Online
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Be sure to join us on Wednesday, May 22nd at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing customer journey mapping — how organizations can use journey's to improve customer experience, and the challenges and opportunities that come with this approach.
Darrin Archer, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe — @darinarcher
Andrew Mueller, CEO at Mueller & Company — @AndrewMueller
Barbara Holmes, Director of User Experience at ISITE Design — @volleyballbarb
Carrie Basham Young, Senior Manager of Strategic Business Development & End User Computing at VMware — @carrieyoung
Denis Pombriant, Founder & Managing Principal at Beagle Research Group, LLC — @denispombriant
Tjeerd Brennininkmeijer, CMO at Hippo — @tbrenninkmeijer
Jeff Hora, Senior Community Manager at SDL — @jeffhora
Alex Lustberg, CMO at Lyris — @alustberg
Michelle de Haaff, VP of Marketing at Medallia — @Medallia
Thom Robbins, Chief Evangelist at Kentico CMS — @trobbins
Douglas Heise, Product Marketing Director at CoreMedia — @CoreMedia_News
Questions for this month's Jam are still being finalized so be sure to check back soon for the complete list.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe social intranets work #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
We look forward to seeing you there!