- Starts: 2013-11-20 08:30
- Ends: 2013-11-22 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Boston, MA / South America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Ultimate Developer Event (UDE) is a brand-new conference focused on bringing developers of all types together for two days of inspiration, education, and fun. This conference is perfect for developers of consumer and business apps, front-end or back-end engineers, mobile app developers, information architects, open-source contributors, students, startup founders, hackers, and anyone else who believes technology is going to save the universe.
With sessions covering, Ruby/Rails, Python, Node.js, PHP, HTML and CSS to next-generation web development tools and frameworks, startup insights and business development secrets and putting emerging technology to work in the enterprise - there really is something for everyone!
UDE kicks off with your choice of four different, day-long workshops, each lead by a totally inspirational industry leader. We round things off with two packed days of conference sessions, with talks from some of the most creative and exciting minds working in development and business today. Not only that but we will also have amazing keynotes, networking activities, and just plain fun to make it worth your while.
As an attendee you'll also get full access to downloadable HD videos of each session after the event. The perfect tool to catch up!
Workshops will be taking place on November 20th and you can choose from four full day sessions. This is your chance to get up close and personal in this intimate classroom environment. The selection of the workshops on offer include:
1. Secrets to Making Your Startup Great (Ryan Carson)
2. Building Client-Side Web Applications with Backbone.js and CoffeeScript (Chad Pytel)
3. Berserk for Responsive Web Design Frameworks (Jen Kramer)
4. Workshop coming very soon!
Who's speaking at the conference?
The 2 day, 4 track conference takes place on November 21-22. You can hear from:
- Ryan Carson (Carsonified / Treehouse)
- Adam Duvander (SendGrid)
- Adam Roben (GitHub)
- Ana Nelson (Dexy)
- Caleb Thompson (thoughtbot)
- Hervé Mischler (SAP)
- Jason Lengstorf (Copter Labs)
- Jen Kramer
- Steve Marx (Dropbox)
- Robin Christopherson (AbilityNet)
- Jeffrey Burlin (PWC)
- Jamie Turner (60 Second Marketer)
- Joe McCann (Mother NY)
- Mark Otto (GitHub)
- Chad Pytel (thoughtbot)
- Russ Reeder (Media Temple)
- Todd Garland (Buysellads)
…And lots more to come!