- When: May 3, 2013 08:30 - May 3, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: New York / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
The conference about keeping your customers (happy). For customer-centric people who are passionate about pleasing their users:
- Support Managers
- Support Agents
- Product Managers
- Community Managers
Almost as important as what we will have is what we won’t have: a litany of tedious panels and speakers droning on about metrics that were relevant 15 years ago.
UserConf also includes activities designed to help you connect with and learn from peers who share similar interests.
UserConf NYC topics will include:
- Make your haters love you so much, they become evangelists
- How to get feedback into the development process
- Empowering employees to empower customers
- Being part of your community as a strategic benefit
- Wow, that was fast! (that’s a good thing)—how we got our response time down to 5m
- Processes for prioritizing, handling, and effectively responding to a crisis.
- What a 13-year-old girl on Facebook can teach you about effective customer support emails