Jul 24, 2013 -
Jul 24, 2013
Starts 2:00 and Ends 3:00
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Expectations for dynamic, digital customer experiences are on the rise as customers' needs for accessing information across multiple channels grow. Finding a way to deliver personalized, contextual, responsive and unified experiences across multiple channels is proving to be an increasingly difficult and complex endeavour for organizations.
Join us on Wednesday July 24th at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT / 18:00 GMT for a one-hour webinar.
We will discuss the trends driving the delivery of today's digital customer experiences
You will learn:
- How technology can support the creation and delivery of content
- How mobility is changing digital processes
- Differences between social communities and networks
- How to measure multi-channel performance
- How to target and personalize messages
- Benefits of marrying online and offline experiences through physical mediums