- Starts: 2014-04-23 13:00
- Ends: 2014-04-23 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Customers expect to be consistently engaged across a range of touch points. Mobile is now an essential part of the customer journey, accounting for almost 40% of daily media interactions.
You likely have a mobile presence today, but is it really as good as it could be?
Join Lou Casal and Phillip Clement from SDL to learn more about the specific contextual elements impacting the success of your mobile experiences.
This event will cover:
- Why contextually relevant experiences have become critical to your mobile strategy and execution
- How to assess your mobile site’s contextual relevancy in order to deliver great mobile experiences
- The top issues you need to address when optimizing your mobile customer experiences