- Starts: 2014-05-19 13:00
- Ends: 2014-05-19 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Web Content Management Systems serve as the foundation of your digital customer experience strategy. Yet many enterprises struggle with legacy proprietary products that canít keep pace with the speed of digital marketing.
Open source products like Drupal are sometimes overlooked by enterprises because of fear and misconceptions that legacy vendors often spread. The truth is, more than 1 million sites run on Drupal, including large enterprises like NBCUniversal, Cisco, NYSE Euronext, and Warner Music Group.
In this webinar with Dries, youíll learn:
- Why Drupal is an Enterprise Ready Web Content Management System
- Common Misconceptions About Drupal and Open Source (including concerns with security, scalability, flexibility)
- Why Drupal Wins Against Proprietary Vendors like Adobe and Sitecore
- Real World Facts from Case Studies of Drupal in Large Enterprises