- Starts: 2014-02-18 13:00
- Ends: 2014-02-19 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Fuel the Speed of Innovation by Becoming a Collaborative Business
The world of knowledge workers is in flux—and it’s changing for the better. New technologies are breaking down the barriers between collaboration and content, improving levels of efficiency and innovation. Workers can access the expertise they need across geographic and organizational boundaries, breaking down information silos and encouraging open collaboration.
Forrester Research, Inc., calls this way of working an Engagement Workplace: The result is a workforce that can act collectively and respond to business opportunities faster and more effectively. This opens up incredible opportunities, but also presents security challenges.
Join guest speaker, Forrester VP and principal analyst Rob Koplowitz on Tuesday, Feb 18th at 10am PT / 1pm ET for one hour to learn how to better connect workers with their content and with each other in a secure environment.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Drive value while still protecting critical assets
- Implement a holistic technology approach to this social business opportunity
- Establish a game plan that ensures rapid and effective adoption