Regardless of what industry you are in you are likely faced with a variety of pressures pushing you towards smarter use of your web and social channels. Inevitably, this implicates your web content management systems.
Smarter tends to mean delivering higher quality customer experiences, which ideally means that your visitors receive more relevant information more quickly, and are more satisfactorily engaged.
It also means that you should see positive financial returns on your customer experience investments.
Typical concerns include:
- Content delivery and monetization for media companies
- Consistent, progressive brand experiences across digital channels
- Intelligent transactional marketing
To help you develop an ROI framework, the white paper Web Content Management ROI Measurement identifies 4 of the top value drivers (download it). They are:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Development or enhancement of revenue streams
- Improved online branding
- Achieving faster time-to-market
Along with a breakdown of these drivers, the report provides a repeatable process that you can use to determine the ROI of your web content management initiative.
If you are still trying to get management to buy-in for your next project, then this white paper is a must read. You can download it here.