This month, CMSWire has been covering the practice of leveraging web, mobile and social to deliver a seamless customer experience (CXM). The mobile channel is said to be the most important channel to reach your customers, but not every organization is ready to address it as a priority.
It's Time for a Tweet Jam
Join us on July 20th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 18:00 GMT. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to our second Tweet Jam. We'll spend an hour discussing Managing the mobile experience -- shifting priorities, winning strategies, continuing challenges.
All experience levels are welcome to connect with our expert panel. Here is a sample of the panelists: Tom Wentworth (Ektron), Douglas Heise (CoreMedia), Ian Truscott (SDL), David Hillis (Ingeniux), Hyoun Park, Billy Cripe and more.
The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
#CXMChat Tweet Jam Topics
You may tweet your questions and/or responses throughout the Jam, roping them in via the #CXMChat hashtag.
Here are some of the topics we will discuss:
- How do you see mobile channel priorities shifting in your customer base or organization?
- How do you see mobile shifting the design and development process?
- What new design approaches / strategies are working well?
- Is “mobile first” becoming a reality for your customers or in your organization?
- What is the biggest mobile challenge in 2011?
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #CXMChat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe sentiment analysis works #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful
We look forward to connecting with you on July 20th!