CMSWire selectively accepts contributions from our readers that meet our editorial guidelines. We are looking for original (previously unpublished) thought-leadership, platform/vendor agnostic, 800 word (or less) articles that offer actionable tips for our readers. We do not publish white papers or case studies.
We are particularly interested in three broad areas:
- Digital Experience and Customer Experience
- Digital Workplace/Enterprise Collaboration
- Information Management
You can see topics of particular interest in our Editorial Calendar.
If you’d like to propose an article, send an email to Submissions@cmswire.com including:
- Your name, title and a sentence or two that reflect your experience. (No ghost writers. We work directly with bylined authors.)
- A brief summary (30 to 50 words) of the story. Do not submit full articles.
- Your contact info. We won’t share your phone or email, but our editors will need to contact you, if we are interested in your submission.
Rights of Use
By submitting your article to Simpler Media Group, Inc. ("SMG", "We" or "Us"), the publisher of the CMSWire.com website, you and/or your organization will be granting SMG unlimited rights of use across the Simpler Media Group, Inc. digital channels. If your content is accepted and published, your content will be distributed across our channels, including web, social media, RSS, email, mobile and PDF. We also retain the right to edit for clarity, tone and style.
We assume that you have the right to grant the use for all materials you provide. It is your responsibility to verify this prior to submitting any materials for publishing. If you are providing SMG with images, please include a short statement about the related copyright and rights of use.
If you have any questions please direct them to our editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept press releases with news about products, industry events, executive changes and M&A within the topic areas we cover. Send press releases only to PR@cmswire.com. Do not send embargoed press releases without express prior consent from an editor.