Silicon Valley, Calif.
Loni Stark is senior director of strategy and product marketing at Adobe. In her role, she leads business growth and go-to-market strategy and execution for Adobe’s digital experience management business. Adobe is a recognized leader in solutions for Digital Experience Platforms and Marketing Cloud Hubs by Forrester and Gartner respectively. Loni is also co-founder of Stark Insider, a leading media brand about All Things West Coast with over 750,000 readers a year. Over the past 10 years at Stark Insider, she has interviewed more than 200 creative thinkers and doers who are pushing the boundaries of film, music and technology. Loni is also a mentor at Alchemist Accelerator, named one of the top 5 Accelerators in the U.S. in 2015, where she advises founders of start-ups. In 2015, she was recognized as a Silicon Valley Business Journal Top 40 under 40. She holds a Masters in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford University and studied innovation leadership at Harvard Kennedy School of Government. In her spare time, Loni likes to paint and sip Napa Cabs, preferably at the same time.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email [email protected]. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Loni's Recent Tweets
Loni's Recent Articles
- If Optimizing Customer Experience Isn’t the Goal of Your Digital Foundation, You’re Doing It Wrong Dec 12, 2016
- The Hyperconnected Future of Web Content Management Feb 12, 2015
- Storytelling in the Mobile Millisecond Sep 25, 2014
- Roadblocks to Epic Customer Experiences: Embracing Technology Feb 10, 2014
- Roadblocks to Epic Customer Experiences: Marketers Feb 3, 2014
- Roadblocks to Epic Customer Experiences: Organizational Silos, Conflicting KPIs Jan 27, 2014
- Three Keys to a Competitive Content Marketing Strategy: Message, Medium, Membership Aug 22, 2013
- Three Imperatives to Ensure Your Mobile Experience is Future-Proof Jul 9, 2013
- Customer Journeys: What Can Go Awry on the Path to Making Customers Happy May 20, 2013
- 5 Tried and True Ways to Grow a Customer Community Apr 17, 2013
- Four Web Content Management Trends in 2013 Every Marketer Needs to Know Jan 7, 2013
- Content and Community as a Corporate Asset Nov 27, 2012