Loni Kao Stark
Silicon Valley, CA, US
Customer Experience, Web Experience Management
Loni Stark is senior director of strategy and product marketing for Adobe Experience Manager at Adobe. In her role, Stark oversees global product definition and go-to-market strategy and execution for Adobe’s digital experience management business.
Under Stark’s guidance, her team has achieved high double-digit annual revenue growth for the past four years, and established the solution as a key pillar in Adobe’s $1B+ Digital Marketing business. The solution, Adobe Experience Manager, has helped thousands of brands—including Audi, Hyatt, Lenovo, and Verizon—use digital experiences to transform customer interactions, and is recognized as a leader by analyst firms, including Gartner and Forrester. She is a foremost expert on how businesses can build relevant brands and drive sustained demand through innovations in digital marketing.
Throughout her 16 years in the high-tech industry, Stark has been passionate about technology’s impact on creativity and business. Stark tweets from @LoniStark.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Loni's Recent Tweets
Loni's Recent Articles
- The Hyperconnected Future of Web Content Management Feb 12, 2015
- Storytelling in the Mobile Millisecond Sep 25, 2014
- Roadblocks to Epic Customer Experiences: Embracing Technology Feb 10, 2014
- Roadblocks to Epic Customer Experiences: Marketers Feb 3, 2014
- Roadblocks to Epic Customer Experiences: Organizational Silos, Conflicting KPIs Jan 27, 2014
- Three Keys to a Competitive Content Marketing Strategy: Message, Medium, Membership Aug 22, 2013