In its third year, The Gilbane Conference on Content Technologies attracts more than 650 business and technology professionals interested in learning how to leverage content management within their organizations.
On Wednesday, November 29, Jim Howard, CEO of CrownPeak, will serve as a feature panelist for the opening keynote session, titled "The Future of Content Management Technologies and Solutions."The interactive discussion will educate attendees on the various approaches to content and information management, and explore what each panelist identifies as the future of content management and content-oriented applications.
Joining Jim on the panel are Jared Spataro, Senior Product Manager, Microsoft Office Servers, Information Worker PMG, Microsoft; David Nelson-Gal, Senior Vice President, Engineering, Interwoven; Detlef Kamps, President, RedDot Solutions; and, John Newton, Co-founder & CTO, Alfresco.
This Yearâ€™s Conference Highlights Include:
- Network with hundreds of others building solutions you can learn from
- Special Enterprise Wiki focus with a â€œWiki Idol â€ contest
- Expanded sessions on Enterprise Search including a debate on enterprise, desktop, and web search with Microsoft, Google, and others
- Demos from over 60 vendors in the Technology Showcase
- Dynamic interactive Keynote debate on the Future of Content Management
- 100+ conference speakers including industry analysts, IT and business practitioners, and leading technologists
- 20% Discount on all CMS Watch reports for conference attendees
- 4 highly popular educational half-day tutorials on Web Content Management, DITA, Web Operations Management, & Taxonomy Development
- The Content Management Professionals Association (CM Pros) Fall Summit
The conference kicks-off the 28th of this month. Learn more and register here