We all know that customer communities are critical in today's customer-is-the focus world. So what are the strategies and best practices for growing and engaging customer communities? Find out at our Tweet Jam coming on April 24th at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 1700 GMT.
We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate. All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
- What are the most important communities for organizational success and who owns them?
- What are the top 3 opportunities customer communities provide organizations today?
- How do you measure / evaluate that value?
- Name three best practices for successful customer communities.
- List the 3 biggest challenges to running a successful customer community.
- Has social media changed customer communities? If so, in what ways?
- How will customer communities evolve in the next year?
- Azita Martin, VP of Marketing at Get Satisfaction, @AzitaMartin
- Brian Johnson, Community Manager at SDLsocial, @CaptainChunk
- Cathy McKnight, Principal Analyst at Digital Clarity Group, @cathymcknight
- Curtis Gross, Senior Product Manager at Jive Software, @freddingo
- Henry Min, President and Founder at Nestivity, @henrymin
- Megan Murray, Director of Collaboration and Strategy at Moxie Software, @MeganMurray
- Rob Howard, Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Telligent, @Telligent
- Stephanie Wiriahardja, Community Manager of Higher Education at HootSuite, @stephawie
- Tatiana Mejia, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Adobe, @tatianamejia
- Thom Robbins, Chief Evangelist at Kentico CMS, @trobbins
- Vala Afshar, Chief Customer Officer and CMO at Enterasys, @ValaAfshar
- Zena Weist, VP of Strategy at Expion, @zenaweist
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #socbizchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Gamification is a great tool but is it the only choice? #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
See you there!
(Webinar) Prepare for the Digital Transformation Future
Online, Online Webinar
- Jul 22
- Jul 23
- Jul 23
- Aug 27
- Sep 8
- Nov 3