Join us as we host a Google Hangout to discuss customer communities: how do businesses support them? What are the best practices for success? Or does it all come down to a strong social media strategy?
We've got a great panel to discuss the changing role of customer communities in a bigger customer experience strategy, but first let's look at the questions they will be answering:
- There are many types of communities. What are the most important for organizational success today?
- Business-owned customer communities are now a key element of CXM strategies. What are the top 3 benefits/values they bring to the organization and how are companies measuring this?
- What practices and factors stand out that make customer communities healthy and productive?
- What are some of the challenges related to creating and supporting customer communities?
- How is the definition of customer communities evolving as more social and communication outlets pop up?
- Ian Truscott suggests in a recent CMSWire article that the need to create customer communities is outdated and it comes down to a solid social media strategy. Do you agree?
Our panelists include:
- Joyce Davis, Community Manager, IBM Collaboration Solutions and Social Business
- Kimberly Edwards, Senior Product Marketing Manager, OpenText
- Rachel Happe, Co-founder, The Community Roundtable
- Bonnie Thomas, Director of Content Strategy, Lithium
How to Join
Still confused? Check out our guide to joining Google Hangouts -- you've got choices!
Hope to see you there!
(Webinar) Prepare for the Digital Transformation Future
Online, Online Webinar
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2015
North America, New York City Conference
- Jul 23
- Jul 23
- Aug 27
- Sep 8
- Nov 3