- Starts: 2013-03-27 13:00
- Ends: 2013-03-27 14:00
- Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / Online
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
There are definitely some burning questions surrounding employee engagement. From what it is and how to define it, to the tools and processes used to drive it — employee engagement is certainly a hot topic. What role does leadership play? Where do tools fit in?
Join us on Wednesday, March 27th at 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT / 1700 GMT as we discuss these and other questions during our monthly Tweet Jam.
We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate. All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #SocBizChat hashtag.
- How you do define employee engagement and what are three behaviors of an engaged employee?
- Why is employee engagement a critical leadership challenge today?
- How does one make the connection between engagement and organizational performance? In other words, what is the ROI?
- Can tools play a critical role in engagement? If so, how?
- Is there a right way and a wrong way to deploy gamification in the workplace?
- Name three ways you quantify employee engagement.
- What are the three biggest challenges to creating engaged employees?
We always make sure that there are some experts on hand to keep the conversation moving, and this month is no exception:
- Billy Cripe — Principal and Founder, BloomThink — @billycripe
- Cathy McKnight — Partner and Principal Analyst, Digital Clarity Group — @cathymcknight
- Christina Bang — Product Marketing Manager, Atlassian — @cbang
- Dan Keldsen — President and Chief Innovation Officer, Information Architected — @dankeldsen
- David Coleman — Managing Director of Collaborative Strategies, GigaOM PRO — @dcoleman100
- David Zinger — Founder and Host, Employee Engagement Network — @davidzinger
- Hyoun Park — Principal Analyst, Nucleus Research — @hyounpark
- Jacob Morgan — Principal, Chess Media Group. Author, The Collaborative Organization — @jacobm
- Jason Silberman — Marketing Director, WalkMe — @tstationblog
- Jen O'Neil — Senior Engagement Manager, NewsGator — @jen0neil
- Maria Ogneva — Head of Community, Yammer — @themaria
- Megan Murray — Director of Collaboration Strategy, Moxie Software — @meganmurray
- Paul Holman-Kursky — Marketing Manager, Badgeville — @Badgeville
- Rajat Paharia — Founder and Chief Product Officer, Bunchball — @rajatrocks
- Rich Blank — Pre-Sales Solutions & Strategy, Jive Software — @getrichieb
- Ryan Rutan — Customer Marketing Manager, Jive Software — @ryanrutan
- Sandy Carter — Vice President, Social Business Evangelism and Sales, IBM — @sandy_carter
- Scott Date — Senior Product Manager, Adobe — @IScottDate
- Shane Closser — VP Worldwide Practice Head of Customer Experience Management, Virtusa — @srclosser
- Tom Petrocelli — Social Enterprise Senior Analyst, ESG — @tompetrocelli
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #socbizchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 Gamification is a great tool but is it the only choice? #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
See you there!