- When: Apr 14, 2013 08:30 - Apr 18, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Got Big Data? Want marketing to be more data driven? Trying to turn data into customer insight? Managing multiple marketing data streams?
Twelve years of finding the best and brightest to deliver the wit and wisdom of marketing analytics means every session is insightful and impactful. Attend eMetrics Summit San Francisco to:
- Investigate social media, online media, mobile marketing and as always, marketing analytics
- Soak up intelligence from keynotes, breakouts and exhibit hall booths
- Take advantage of unparalleled networking with experts and peers
- Enjoy the parties, the receptions and the city by the bay
Managing a data driven organization takes political, technical and personal knowledge and talent. Some of the biggest brands in the world and the most successful firms set up to the podium and reveal how they are making it happen, what challenges they face and their vision for the future. These executives share how to organize an analytics focused organization, how to slice through the silos and how to account for multi-channel marketing, marketing mix modeling and brand equity measurement. Whether you are interested in changing the culture of your organization to be more data-driven or just keep your ducks in a row, the eMetrics Summit keynoters deliver the insights for managing those who optimize.