The Economist’s fourth annual Ideas Economy: Innovation Forum 2013 will explore the fundamental technological shifts redefining business in the twenty-first century.
A roadmap for rewriting the rules of global business
In a fast-moving world, disruptive technological change is a constant and for most companies one of the central challenges of the coming decades will be how to innovate quickly enough. Ideas Economy: Innovation Forum 2013 will explore these trends and provide a roadmap for rewriting the rules of global business.
- How will the confluence of multiple technologies advancing at an exponential pace speed the global economy toward a postindustrial world?
- What will be the impact of this on businesses and organisations of all kinds?
- How can companies successfully react to the enormous pressure to move fast, fail fast, pivot fast, and innovate even faster—and what organisational structures will need to be fostered to make this a reality?
- What are the most effective financial models for both start-ups and new projects within established companies?
- What are the key trends and technologies that, if leveraged quickly and intelligently, will enable companies to be more productive and more nimble—and therefore more competitive?
- What are the experiences and recommendations in using these across a range of industries and sectors?
Ideas Economy: Innovation Forum 2013 is designed for C-level and senior executives responsible for innovation, information, technology, strategy, and marketing who are charged with driving innovation and new product development—across industries and sectors. Together with The Economist’s editors and featured guests, all will participate in a full day of stimulating, interactive discussion and debate, with a practical focus on business issues in the broader context of large-scale, global trends.
(Webinar) Prepare for the Digital Transformation Future
Online, Online Webinar
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2015
North America, New York City Conference
- Jul 23
- Jul 23
- Aug 27
- Sep 8
- Nov 3