Apr 15, 2013 -
Apr 16, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Two days of grassroots knowledge-sharing for people who create, work with, and love the web. MinneWebCon brings together web professionals from all corners of the industry: public sector employees from higher education to non-profits, private sector employees from Fortune 500 companies to small agencies and one-person shops. With two days of sessions and workshops anchored by innovative keynotes from industry leaders, MinneWebCon has become a key event in the Twin Cities’ tech community.
- How One Large Company Integrated User Experience into an Agile Methodology
- Becoming a Unicorn: Getting into UX from Visual Design
- The Process and Practice of Mobile UI Design
- Conditional Front-End Development Techniques
- User Experience and Content Strategy: Two Great Things that Go Great Together
- Fixing the UX of Infinite Scroll
- Clarity, Copy, and Content Strategy: De-fuzzing Fuzzy Concepts
- What It Takes to Build Great Mobile Web Applications
- Designing with Accessibility in Mind: How IA and Visual Design Decisions Impact Persons with Disabilities
- and more!