- When: May 20, 2013 08:30 - May 23, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Boston / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Join us in Boston on May 20-23, at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf for Optimization Summit 2013. We'll help you discover what really works in website optimization and how to apply the science of optimization to your specific marketing needs.
Research analysts, industry thought leaders and marketing practitioners will share with you their successes and failures to help you optimize your conversion pages and processes. Experience four jam-packed days of training where you will learn how to:
- Create effective test plans
- Get quick wins on your current pages
- Write copy that converts
- Using data to gain customer insights
- Optimize your social media efforts
- Increase quality leads
- Create radical redesigns
- Set up and validate A/B testing
Our goal is to give you a wide range of topics of real substance so that you leave fully equipped to optimally test your mission-critical activities using valid and scientific experiments.