- When: Apr 3, 2013 08:30 - Apr 4, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: New York / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Youíre focused on outperforming in pricing, sales and marketing, and you know that big data can give you a strategic edge. Join a select group of outperformers at the big data conference of 2013 to gain confidence that you've got what it takes to see big results from your big data.
If you attended last year, you know Outperform 2013 is an event you donít want to miss. It features an agenda jam-packed with industry-specific sessions, executive meetings and networking opportunities, all with the excitement of the New York Stock Exchange as a backdrop. This yearís lineup includes expert practitioners, thought leaders from CSO Insights, Gartner and Microsoft, and pricing expert Stephan Liozu.
Outperform 2013 is designed to help leaders in the Manufacturing, Distribution and Services industries beat the competition. You will be meeting sales, pricing and marketing executives, directors, and managers.
- Sales Management in A Buying 2.0 World
- How Big Data Gives Your Team a Competitive Advantage
- Pricing in the C-Suite: Raise Awareness, Get Attention and Enroll Top Executives on the Pricing Journey
- Are You the Only One Convinced of Pricing Technology?
- and more!
Outperform 2013 is a gathering of leaders, bar-setters, innovators Ė outperformers like you — all using big data to optimize sales, pricing, quoting and rebates. Weíll see you there!