- When: Apr 5, 2013 08:30 - Apr 5, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-6) Central Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Knoxville / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
For the third year in a row, some of the brightest minds in social media are coming to Knoxville, TN for Social Slam…and this year it’s going to be better than ever!
With globally-acclaimed keynote speakers including John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing, London-based Gabrielle Laine-Peters, Xan Pearson of the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago White Sox and Cheryl Pearson-McNeil of the Nielsen Company, the content will once again be among the best any social media marketing conference has to offer!
Social Slam is an annual one-day conference held each April in Knoxville, TN. Known for its line-up of world-class social media speakers, affordable pricing and phenomenal networking opportunities, Social Slam is one of the best opportunities to stay on top of social media trends and network with some of the top influencers in the space.
- The New Realities of Search Engine Optimization
- Strategies to attract and energize an online audience
- Beyond social media — the social organization
- Social Media Start-Up — Strategies for the Beginner Social Media Marketer
- Social Media Power. How to build your personal online brand: A discussion with four “social media influencers”
- Social media in a crisis. What to do when the tweet hits the fan?
- and more!