- Starts: 2014-01-22 12:00
- Ends: 2014-01-22 13:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
You will find no shortage of options when searching for your next online community platform. What's important is that you understand how to execute a selection process so that you end up with the right one for your organization.
Join us on Wednesday, Jan 22nd at 9am PT / 12pm ET for a one-hour webinar.
Organizations of all shapes and sizes are building their own online communities to improve communication, engagement and loyalty, collaboration and even product innovation. Whether you are a commercial brand, non-profit, or service provider, choosing the right online community platform is essential to the community’s success.
This webinar will cover:
- Identifying your unique needs and use cases
- Questions to ask vendors to find out if their solutions fit your needs
- A methodology for evaluating vendor solutions to go from “short list” to final decision