- The Future of Digital Marketing: 8 Trends
- 2014 Predictions: What Side of the Future Are You On?
- Oracle WebCenter Sites Review: Strengths, Weaknesses
- How Is Hadoop Like Teenage Sex? [Infographic]
- 7 Things Stew Leonard's Can Teach You About Your Customers
- Why Apple Needs Topsy in a $200 Million Way
- Ignoring the Cloud Costs Money, Ignoring Big Data Could Cost You Your Business
We keep thousands of people informed each week via concise updates.
Privacy respected — we will never share your information.
Jim BelosicContributing Author working from Reno, Nevada
Covers Social Media, Customer Experience
Prior to founding ShortStack, Jim ran a successful graphic and web design business for 9 years. His company, Belosic ADG, was receiving numerous requests for custom Facebook Page tabs, and ShortStack.com was born as an internal tool to meet those needs. Today, ShortStack has more than 220,000 users in 184 countries and serves more than one billion Facebook fans.
If you are looking to submit press releases or other forms of news for consideration, the best approach is to email email@example.com. That is an actively monitored distribution list.
Jim's Recent Tweets
Jim's Recent Articles
- Nov 18, 2013 5 Ways Facebook Apps Can Complement Your Website
- Sep 12, 2013 5 Things Savvy Marketers Need to Consider Before Running a Facebook Promotion
- Jul 15, 2013 How to Use Facebook's Four Most Popular Advertising Options
- May 16, 2013 Like Count Not Budging? 4 Ways to Snap Out of It
- Mar 18, 2013 5 Ways to Bring Your Content Marketing to Facebook
- Jan 15, 2013 Facebook Advertising Works - If You Don't Make These 3 Mistakes
- Dec 17, 2012 5 Must-Do Tips: How to Improve your Customers' Facebook Experience in 2013
- Nov 19, 2012 8 Ways Businesses Can Use Facebook and Customer Relationship Management
- Oct 16, 2012 How Bill Nye the Science Guy Would Monitor Social Media
- Sep 19, 2012 Eight Ways to Use Embeddable Apps and Microsites to Your Advantage
- Aug 16, 2012 6 Ways to Repurpose Content - Even if You Think You Don't Have Any
- Jul 12, 2012 Social Media ROI: It Doesn't Really Matter (Really!)
- Jun 14, 2012 5 Investments Businesses Can Make in Social Media that Will Pay Big Dividends
- May 9, 2012 Providing Exceptional Customer Service Through Social Media