Google has announced three new measurement features to improve the quality, look and efficiency of its Adwords for Video service.
The Adwords Solution
Adwords for Video was launched last August. An addition to the Google Adwords platform, Google aimed to help advertisers and marketers conquer the ever-growing video advertising field by allowing Adword's keyword function to not only be text-based, but video based as well. Recently Google added a feature that could incorporate Google Analytics data with its video component, and now we see several additional new features.
Building the Customer Base and the Brand
Not only do advertisers and marketers have to be skilled and knowledgeable, but they also need good tools. With a lot of advertising going the digital route and customer engagement becoming instantaneous, marketers and advertisers have to have tools that can provide them with detailed analytics data. In addition to this, those in the advertising business have to be more organized than ever, as they not only have to create a marketing campaign, but monitor social channels and, understand and utilize analytics data to improve their companies consumer reach.
Adwords is centered around two key advertising factors: building a commercial brand and audience connection.
In adding these new tools, Google said it wants to improve the impact of marketing campaigns and give companies tools that give their marketing efforts more of a impact by having more consistent reporting, better visuals and more organized platform.
The New Kids in Town
The new tools that have been added to Adwords for Video are:
- Reach and Frequency Reporting: With reported data, users can now see how many unique visitors have seen an ad and how many times an individual person has watched it.
- Column Sets: This feature takes a company’s marketing goals and organizes relevant analytics data into a column set or group related to a specific marketing objective. Default column sets include Branding, Website and Conversions, Views and Audience. For example, if a business wanted to improve their brand awareness they would see statistics related to unique viewers, average viewing frequency and average impression frequency.
- GeoMap: GeoMap is a visualization tool that enables advertisers and their teams to see exactly where in the world viewership is coming from. Data can either be general or specifically regulated to a state or province or a DMA level for U.S visitors.
These features are readily available and can be accessed via the Adwords website.
- 4 Trends in Workplace Communication [Infographic]
- 8 Companies Leading ECM Into 2015
- Can Egnyte Snuff Box's IPO Fire?
- Have Status Meetings at Work? No, No, No and ... No
- Mark Cuban: I Don't Take Risks But I Sure Can Dance
- IDC: 10 Predictions For Emerging Technologies In 2015
- Are You Ready to Compete on Customer Experience?