Many engagement platforms can help organizations better identify social metrics, including influencers and competitors. Today, Socialbakers enters the fray with its Analytics PRO platform.
Identify, Engage, Track Influencers
Designed to track Facebook and Twitter campaign performance on a social media engagement platform, Analytics PRO enables companies of all sizes to identify, engage and track social influencers, while monitoring industry competitors.
As a result, companies can save time and resources because it helps community managers better understand how to increase online engagement, increase conversions and build loyalty with the most influential users.
Highlights of Analytics PRO include:
- Simplified Social Analytics: marketers can select the Facebook Pages or Twitter Profiles they wish to monitor, and have access to competitive analysis and campaign performance from one graphic-based Dashboard
- Analytics Through Graphics: a social dashboard provides graphics to feature how and when users interact with a company’s Facebook or Twitter content, which includes the number of “likes,” comments and “shares” designed to help customers understand how users interact with the company’s content, and with one another
- Competitive Analyses: users can analyze one page or compare multiple brand pages on the same screen
- Fan Page Score: scores are compiled by combining "performance" categories into one graphic interface, including: Number of fans, content; posting Strategy and engagement
A Helping Hand for Community Managers
With a variety of pricing plans available, Socialbakers Analytics PRO is scalable for the smallest business to large enterprises. It’s becoming increasingly difficult to manage your brand’s social media presence on your own. Socialbakers aims to lend a helping hand to community managersso they can effectively keep on top of trends, changing behaviors and competitors.
- Has Google Delivered a Killer Blow to Microsoft Office Apps?
- Should You Use LinkedIn to Build a Network or an Audience?
- 5 Marketing Lessons From HubSpot
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- A Graceful Exit for Box?
- Dave Gray on Work Like a Network and the Role of Hierarchies
- Does Jive Do Social Better by Putting the End User First?