(Page 2 of 2)
If you want to find out more check out the video below, otherwise the full report can be accessed here after registration.
Alfresco’s Syncing Tool
Alfresco was also busy this week, this time making the syncing of documents between on premise deployments and cloud-deployments a lot easier. With the release of its new enterprise syncing technology, Alfresco has shown again an ability to respond to the changing Enterprise CMS landscape in a way that many other vendors are finding difficult to do.
With this new enterprise tool, users of Alfresco Enterprise CMS and its cloud services will be able to keep all their content synced. CMSWire had a chat with David Gildeh, director of cloud services with Alfresco, who outlined some of the new features and the thinking behind the new release.
Between now and the end of the month M-Files will be releasing v9.0 of M-Files. Not exactly news, but little by little details of what will be available is coming to light.
The result is that this version of M-Files will allow users to build industry-specific or function-specific applications with enterprise content management functionality. The list of features and functions that are due to appear with this is impressive. More on this by the end of the month.
- SharePoint is Back, Yammer... Not So Much
- 3 SharePoint Paths for the Next 10 Years
- Microsoft Beats Amazon in Cloud Storage [Infographic]
- Why Companies Can't Afford to Go Overboard with Analytics
- Groups for Office 365 Transforming Collaboration
- Everything Bill Baer Has Shared About SharePoint
- How Marketing Content Wastes Money