Brainshark today introduced its Sales Enablement Product Suite and Brainshark Sales Enablement Portal to increase productivity and efficiencies in sales operations.
Putting Sales Reps at Ease
Instead of engaging with customers and developing good sales leads, forty percent of sales representative’s time is spent creating marketing materials and seven hours a week are spent gathering resources from different places, such as the company server and email.
With the Sales Enablement Portal, Brainshark aims to increase productivity and improve organization by giving sales, marketing and other partners a single, searchable repository for materials.
Key features of the portal include:
- Support for a variety of files types such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF.
- Permission-based access to files so a user only sees files they're supposed to, giving administrators access control and ensuring user's individual portals aren't cluttered with irrelevant material.
- Users have the ability to browse all of the content in their portal or tailor search results by certain content characteristics such as folder name, tags, author, popularity, date or title.
- With a featured content option, users can regulate content to the top of the portal so that is seen by more of their colleagues.
- Portal is accessible by mobile devices.
- Users can also organize content that is relevant to them with their own lists and tagged favourites to that materials they need is easily and quickly accessible.
Bringing frequently accessed materials to the fore with the Favorites functionality
Brainshark's Sales Enablement Suite
In addition to the Sales Enablement Portal, Brainshark’s Sales Enablement Suite also includes tools that help with content organization, sales training, the creation of on-demand video content and analytics. Products included with the suite are Brainshark On-Demand, a tool that helps create, share and track online and mobile video presentations, SlideShark Team Edition which is the business version of SlideShark, Rapid Learning a learning management solution and the BrainShark Connector for Salesforce.
Brainshark and Mobile
In addition to their Sales enablement product updates and releases, the company has been increasing its mobile reach by updating SlideShark with a broadcasting feature and adding an HTML5 mobile player to iOS and Android devices.