Looking for an escape from the heat -- or maybe that monsoon taking place outside your window? We have just the thing for you as our latest Tweet Jam takes place in just over an hour! This month we'll be talking the social enterprise -- what defines it? What challenges block adoption and where does it go from here?
As usual, we have a group of experts on hand to keep the conversation going. The Jam starts at 10am PDT, 1pm EDT, 1700 GMT. Follow us on your favorite Twitter tool using the #SocBizChat hashtag, join our chatroom or follow us on Cover-It-Live below.
Today's questions will include:
- What 3 key elements define the social enterprise?
- Is it important to distinguish between internal social practices & external marketing or customer related social or are they one & the same?
- What are the key challenges still blocking adoption of social in the enterprise?
- What role does IT play in the social enterprise?
- Wide vs. Narrow focus -- how should social tools be deployed and why?
- Do any elements of 20th century business work in the social enterprise and if so, which?
- What three words would you ban from the social enterprise conversation?
- What is your vision for the future of the social enterprise?
Please remember to:
- Introduce yourself with your first #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #socbizchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 social tools should be deployed cautiously #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
See you there!