Looking to the Future
As we reported last November, T4 released version 7.4 of its Site Manager enterprise, public sector and education-focused WCM solution offering improved accessibility and cross-browser support. The company has now secured further investment of €1.6M (US$ 2.3M) to expand its network of global partners and add extra staff.
The equity investment comes from a number of venture sources led by Ulster Bank Diageo Venture Fund, AIB Seed Capital Fund with grant aid from Enterprise Ireland.
With the cash in the bank, T4 will use it to expand its focus to the US market from its current strength in Europe. The US-focus will come from its Boston base which opened last March.
Just the Job
Currently employing 35 staff, the company expects to reach 50 by 2011. The company currently has vacancies advertised for a senior quality assurance engineer, client support engineer, project manager and web developer. Expect to see more additions on the job pages soon.
We last heard from TERMINALFOUR's chief operating officer, David Miller, at IMS 09 on the subject of mobile browsers, which were addressed by the cross-browser support in the last release.
TERMINALFOUR's products are aimed at organizations needing websites, intranets or extranets developed with open standards and available across a growing range of devices. Its e-forms service helps to automate business processes while content integration helps make data available across the enterprise.
- Is Box Writing Enterprise Content Management's Obituary?
- Customer Journeys Trump the Traditional Sales Cycle
- The Future of SharePoint is the Cloud #gartnerpcc
- Are You a Top 20 Document Management Vendor? [Infographic]
- 12 Steps To A Successful ECM Deployment #gartnerpcc
- Microsoft Leaves Ballmer Bleeding as It Moves On
- Yammer: SharePoint's Social Collaboration Savior? #SPTechCon