Incorporating built-in customer support in your mobile apps can turn negative reviews and comments into positive ones, leading to happier customers and broader adoption.
In preparation for the SharePoint 2012 Conference this month, we bring you Work, Play, Tablet, PC: Welcome to the New Microsoft and SharePoint Deployments Increase Despite Rising Costs, Staff Shortages. Watch for our special coverage of the event.
Understand the present imperatives of Customer Experience Management and the new role of Web Content Management.
> Download the Report Here
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management: Mobile, Cloud & Composite Apps Take Priority
- BBC's Adoption of Semantic Web Technologies: An Interview
- 12 Common Patterns that Make Some Companies Successful with Collaboration
- Big Data, Smart Data and the Fallacy that Lies Between
- Document Mgt Roll-up: Office for Windows Phone 8, Google's Chromebook Docs
- iPad Mini Reviews Out as Nexus 10 and iPad 4 Clash
- Looking for a Digital Agency? Check Out Gartner's Magic Quadrant Report
- A Brief History of Social Intranets
- SharePoint Deployments Increase Despite Rising Costs, Staff Shortages
- EPiServer 7: Multi-Channel Content Management For a Single Brand Experience
Around the Web
- Richard Branson: 'Screw It. Let's Do It'
- Your Digital Strategy: People are the Problem
- Six Strategies to Optimize Your Social Business Efforts
- Lessons and Reminders from Hurricane Sandy
- Designing The Employee Experience
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Nov 06 -- J. Boye Web & Intranet Conference Aarhus
- Nov 12 -- SES Chicago 2012
- Nov 14 -- Forrester's Customer Experience Forum West Los Angeles
- Nov 20 -- SharePoint Connections Amsterdam 2012
- Nov 27 -- Gilbane Conference in Boston
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post your job)
- Digital Marketing Manager in UK at Interact Intranet
- Director of Prefessional Services in California at Aspera
- JBoss Solution Architect in Sao Paulo at Red Hat
- Business System Analyst in San Jose at Altera
- Senior Project Manager in Los Angeles at CBS Corporation