The Forrester Wave: Web Content Management for Online Customer Experience (CXM) is out and while no vendor has all the necessary components of a CXM platform, SDL and Adobe lead the pack, with Sitecore, OpenText, Autonomy and Ektron close behind.
Oracle may not be leading in customer experience, but it has announced that WebCenter is now its primary suite for CXM (and it will include the recently acquired FatWire WEM platform). Sitecore strengthened its CXM solution with its own App Center for cloud-based services. And OpenText made another acquisition, not CXM related, adding more case management capabilities via Global 360.
We started a series on publishing for tablets this week and asked if your customers are app happy. Mobile is also the focus of our poll this month, which asks Is Mobile a High Priority for Your Customer Experience Strategy?.
Finally, our focus on Web Engagement (WEM) and multi-channel marketing provided expert insights such as: looking at the holistic digital platform, adding social networks to the mix and managing the experience, not the content.
- Adobe, SDL Lead Forrester Wave for Online Customer Experience (CXM)
- Seven Lessons Learned on Social Business
- Is IBM's Defection Another Sign of RIM's Demise?
- Publishing for Tablets: What You Need To Know About iOS and Android
- Toppling a Giant: SharePoint 2010, the iPad & Social Business Software
- 9 Characteristics of a Successful Branded Online Community
- Web Engagement Management: The Holistic Digital Paradigm
- OpenText Acquires Global 360, Takes Aim at Dynamic Case Management Market
- WEM: Adding Social Networks to Your Cross-Channel Marketing Mix
- The Era of Mobile Apps: Are Your Customers App Happy?
Around the Web
- The 3 Building Blocks of Social Business Evolution
- 10 Community Manager Tools You Might Not Know
- Businesses Embracing Social Media, But Not Always How Employees Use It
- Successful social BPM – start talking
- The Social Business Stack: The Elements
Featured Events (all events | post an event)
- Jul 20, 2011 -- (Webinar) Best Practices for Mobile Enabling Your Website
- Aug 23, 2011 -- UX Week 2011 - San Francisco
- Sep 12, 2011 -- Semphonic X Change 2011 Web Analytics Conference
- Sep 13, 2011 – Enterprise Tomorrow Conference - San Francisco 2011
- Sep 26, 2011 – The Big Social 2011
Featured Jobs (all jobs | post a job)
- Lead Drupal Developer at OnGreen
- UI Designer at Atlassian
- Front End Software Engineer at Google
- Social Media Analyst at Whispr Group
- Senior Technical Writer at Akamai