Intel has announced that it is releasing a suite of Web 2.0 software applications delivering a core set of next generation blogging, collaboration, and high context marketing apps to the enterprise. Partnering with leading innovators Six Apart, SocialText, NewsGator, SimpleFeed and SpikeSource initially, Intel's "SuiteTwo" offering will bring the set of tools together into a single bundle, branded by Intel.The software suite's first incarnation will include the following core applications:Blogging powered by Movable Type
- Powerful control over your content: Easily customize the design and presentation of your blog, and automatically publish RSS feeds.
- Unlimited blogs: Create a separate blog for each product, project, or conversation, and manage them all in one simple interface.
- Extensible functionality: Movable Type's core platform can be extended with customizations and plugins, all provided by a robust global community of developers and consultants.
- Simplest and easiest to use wiki on the planet, including Wikiwyg: WYSIWYG editing for wikis
- Email, Mobile and RSS integration RSS (feeds for every page, tag, search query, blog and wiki)
- Open Source based with the extensibility of Wiki Web Services
- Subscribe to content from blogs, wikis, enterprise applications, Web sites and premium information providers
- Access RSS feeds via intranets, portals, mobile devices and e-mail clients
- Automatically subscribe users and groups to relevant feeds
- Professional publishing through templated RSS Feeds which reflect corporate brand
- Precise Feed measurement to understand subscribers interests and drive business results
- Personalized RSS Feeds to increase content relevance, keep users subscribed