BlueConic Multichannel Engagement, Now with Mobile, Social
BlueConic is GX Software’s real-time, multichannel online engagementplatform. The product allows marketers to communicate and establishrelationships with customers across multiple channels such as corporate website,e-commerce or self-service portals. Organizations can begin an interaction inone channel and continue it in a different one -- a challenge for many companiesthat are unable to detect that an interaction involves the same customer.
BlueConic captures the online behavior of visitors and stores it in aprofile. Over time, as individuals interact with your websites or otherchannels, BlueConic augments the profile, providing organizations with one source of information about a customer.
Now, GX Software has added support for:
- Social channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- One-on-one email communication
- Mobile apps and devices such as the iPhone and iPad
As more customers leverage smart phones and tablet devices, this will becomean increasingly important feature for online marketing solutions. BlueConic’slatest release also includes:
- Real-time customer insights -- Progressive profiling that composes one profile across all channels
- Orchestrated Interactions -- Includes many preconfigured interaction orchestrations that span interaction channels
- Campaign Performance Metrics -- Provides marketers insight on the best-performing campaigns, customer segments, brands and dialogues
- Global marketing organization support -- Includes internationalization support so marketers can interact in all languages and display regional settings for time zones, currency and date and time
A list of features in BlueConic is available on the GX Software site.
BlueConic is a standalone product, independent of its existing web contentmanagement solutions. It is available as on-premise solution or as a service ina private cloud. According to GS Software, the product has been successfullytested on millions of user profiles, making it an option for high-traffic sites.
The Rise of Mobile, Social
Many content management, CRM and web engagement vendors are rushing tosupport mobile and social features in their tools. The sales of mobile devicesare now outpacing traditional computer sales. Organizations can no longer onlinethink of online experiences in terms of a customer sitting at a computer screen -- it is becoming more likely they will be in transport using a smartphone or atablet such as the iPad.
GX Software’s addition of mobile and social support will allow organizationsto better coordinate customer engagement in all the ways that customersinteract.