Describing the new package as an economic alternative to traditional ERP and CRM systems, the company says it can be used enterprise-wide once a server license has been acquired.
And to ensure as deep a market penetration as possible, the GA launch is supported by a number of resellers, who are already bringing it to market.
The company, which was only set up last year, will offer clients access to its integrated set of commercial products through a web-based system that will be accessible anywhere and from any web-browser.
Suite Targets Medium-Size Businesses
Acumatica was launched last October targeting medium sized business that were looking for web-based software but for operational reasons needed the flexibility to deploy it on-premise, host it with a service provider or purchase it through a SaaS provider.
As an entire package it integrates applications and documents into a single solution accessible through the web.
In November it launched a hosted trial version of the suites, and only two weeks later the Beta Program gave users the ability to deploy the suites on site or hosted by a provider of their choice.
Acumatica Financial Suite Dashboard;one of the suites launched today as part of Acumatica's integrated business management solution
Integrated Business Management Suites
This latest launch is the final step in that process and includes:
- Financial Suite: Includes standard financial applications including a general ledger, accounts in and out, and cash flow management amongst others.
- Business Intelligence Suite: A set of general purpose reporting tools in the Business Intelligence Suite including dashboards, business reporting and financial reporting
- Document Management: A set of applications for document management that includes a business wiki, file attachments and document version tracking.
- Acumatica Customization Suite: A set of web-based customization tools which allows users to implement visual, functional and database customizations to all Acumatica applications.
- Developer Suite: Windows desktop tools in the for the development of applications found in ERP, CRM and MRP systems.
- Systems Management Suite: A set of web-based applications used to set up the system servers and the Microsoft.NET-based runtime components needed to run the suites
Additionally, granular access security allows administrators to grant access to specific reports, screens and data while a customized dashboard and reports allow users to rapidly get the information that they need.
All suites run on a standard Microsoft Windows Server platform using the Microsoft SQL database, while applications run as.NET managed code and are built using the Microsoft Visual Studio.
A World Wide Network of Support
The result is that where required suites and applications can be customized from a world-wide network of vendors for deployment depending on the needs of the clients.
Already, the new set of suites appears to be meeting with some success. It has received the endorsement of virtualization giant Parallels who has installed it across a number of its subsidiaries that use different accounting solutions.
For more information and a demo to visit the Acumatica website.