Benefits of the Kaltura Partner Program include an OEM version of the platform, flexible licensing options, and a referral program, among others.
- OEM version of Kaltura's video-delivery platform that can be run on one's own data center or cloud service provider;
- Flexible licensing options;
- Kaltura's SaaS offerings;
- Kaltura's Add-on apps;
- Referral program that can bring in revenue;
- Application exchange for third-party developers;
- Partner support program, which includes trainings, support and co-marketing.
Kaltura chairman and CEO Ron Yekutiel highlights the importance of rich media in business' content strategy.
Video is said to soon consume up to 90% of the world's cloud resources.It is therefore imperative for any online service provider to integrate and deploy functionality that would enable them to capture that huge potential.
Business Potential for Third-Party App & Content Developers
Kaltura is also starting an application exchange, similar to how Brightcove plans to market its App Cloud partners with focus on providing a multi-platform delivery of apps and content. Kaltura's Partner Program also offers support to third-party application developers for the development and sale of apps, services and solutions that integrate Kaltura technology. Publishers that participate in the Kaltura Partner Program can enjoy cross-marketing opportunities and even field-assisted sales support.
Kaltura offers its open-source video platform as a free source download at kaltura.org. A commercial version is available at kaltura.com, while organizations that wish to run the platform under their own brand can take advantage of the Kaltura Partner Program at corp.kaltura.com/partners.