CMSWire CONNECT Customer Experience Conference - Austin 2023
What You’ll Learn
The CMSWire CONNECT customer experience conference is the leading North American gathering of customer experience, digital experience and customer service professionals.
Founded in 2015, this conference spans 3 days of master classes, keynotes, Q&A with peers and deep dive breakout sessions that give you the opportunity to take high impact lessons from professionals leading some of the world's most successful customer experience teams.
The event is produced by the team who have brought you CMSWire for the last 20 years.
Customer Experience conference tracks:
- Customer Experience Leadership
- Customer Journey Optimization
- NextGen Customer Service
- The Modern Customer Experience Tech Stack
- AI, Conversational Experience & the Future of CX
Explore the conference agenda.
2023 speakers include:
- Scott Galloway ("Prof Galloway) of NYU Stern and Co-host of the Pivot podcast
- Actor and Musician, ICE-T
- Researcher, Kristine Dery of MIT-CISR and Macquaire University
- Tope Sadiku, Strategic Lead of Digital Transformation at Kraft Heinz
- Shawn Goodin, Global Director of MarTech & Analytics at Silicon Valley Bank
- Carmen Simon, Cognitive Neuroscientist & Instructor at Stanford University
- Tarunam Verma, Director of Personalization Technology at Lowe's
Explore the full CONNECT speaker roster, view the agenda and view ticketing options.
CONNECT attendees have the unique opportunity to see inside the world’s best customer experience teams and gain an understanding of the latest customer experience trends, best practices, technologies and research.
CMSWire CONNECT was previously known as the Digital Experience Summit or "DX Summit". Launched in 2015 DX Summit was rebranded in late 2022 as CMSWire CONNECT. This was not a change of ownership. It was a move to more closely align the event with the CMSWire community brand.