Ah yes, the Spring conference season is wildly upon us. We've been doing our best to keep the topics covered, but it's never enough. The good news is that like event invitations, optimism is in the air. 2010 appears to be making its way from the doldrums of economic frailty.
And we'll savor that as wehead for the door. But just before we do, here's abig thanks tothe current CMSWire sponsors (followthem onTwitter). It's you who have kept our wheels turningand thekeyboards merrily clacking. We are thankful.
- Acquia -- Providers of enterprise support and hosting services fortheDrupal CMS.
- Ademero -- Affordable document management solutions for small andmid-sizedbusinesses.
- Bridgeline iApps Content Manager -- A SaaS Framework for applications, content management, commerce and analytics.
- Day Software -- Winner of the 2009 Infoworld Best Web CMS award.
- Ektron -- Makers of one of the leading .NET web content management systems.
- EMC - Sophisticated document management systems for departmentsandmid-sized organizations.
- Ephox -- Rich web content editing which blends ease of use with anenterpriseAPI.
- eZ Systems -- Makers of the eZ Publish open source web content management system.
- Jahia-- Delivering open source Web content integration software, combiningWCM with document management and portal features.
- JBoye Events -- High impact gatherings and reports for web practitioners.
- Kapow Technolgoies -- Tools for automating contentmigrationtasks.
- Open Text -- Realize the full power of SharePoint enterprise contentmanagementvia Open Text integration.
- Percussion-- The Percussion CM System empowers enterprise marketers tocreate, manage and optimize content across multiple channels.
- SDL Tridion -- Enterprise web content management for multi-lingual and multi-national organizations.
- Sitecore -- Enterprise grade web content management with a strong eye towards .NET friendly tools and APIs.
- Siteworx -- A full service interactive agency, Siteworx designsscalable systemsfor human interaction.
- Telerik Sitefinity -- A light-weight, modular and accessible ASP.NET web content management system that pleases both the developers and the marketers.
- TERMINALFOUR -- An enterpriseclassweb content management and portal system targeted at mediumto largeorganizations.
- The RealStory Group -- The analyst firm covering anduncovering thedetailsof thecontent management industry,including an in-depth SharePoint report.
- …and of course dearold uncle Google
Learn more about advertising with us.