There are just some things humans understand and do better than machines — at least for the foreseeable future.
However, done right, artificial intelligence (AI) is a massive opportunity to improve business performance.
The trick is in the "doing it right." Kevin Cochrane suggests putting any AI applications to the test before introducing them into your digital experiences. Is it personal? Responsive? Prescriptive?
Check out Cochrane's two-part series this week. Read more.
Here are some more of our favorites from the past week.
A Sample of Our Stories
- Your Customer Experiences Won't Shine Without Empathy
- Adobe Dominates New Forrester Wave for Digital Intelligence Platforms
- DAM Industry Desperately Needs a Makeover
- Will Content Marketers Fall for Anchor's New Take on Radio?
- Microsoft, OpenText, IBM Lead Forrester’s ECM Wave
- Information Governance Supporting Software Market Heats Up
- VMware Acquires Cloud Metrics Provider Wavefront
- Microsoft Buys Deis to Add Container Muscle to Azure
- 5 Ways to Bring Out the Best in Your Remote Workforce
- Get Collaboration Right, and Innovation Will Follow
- Sparking Constructive Workplace Communications
- Do Senior Leaders Really Stand in the Way of Digital Disruption?
- April 27 — [CMSWire Webinar] Information Governance in the Age of Digital Transformation
- May 3 — [CMSWire Webinar] The Path to an Artificial Intelligence Driven Workplace
- May 4 — BloomReach Connect New York
- May 8 — Canto DAM Summit Americas 2017
- May 10 — Earley Executive Roundtable] Session 3: Robo Banking, Robo-Advisors - AI and Bots in Customer Service