We've seen the warning signs of consumers' dwindling trust in brands for a few years now. This lack of trust was, after all, a big driver behind the creation of the GDPR, the CCPA and other consumer privacy measures.
But as transactions are increasingly being conducted online, the stakes have only gotten higher. Join CMSWire's Tweet Jam on Nov. 4 to discuss what's at stake, what business practices cause a loss of trust and what businesses can do to regain that trust.
The conversation will take place Wednesday, Nov. 4 at 11am ET/2pm ET/1900 UTC. Everyone is welcome to join in on Twitter using the #CXMChat hashtag.
The following questions will guide our conversation:
- Multiple analyst reports have been warning about an impending crisis of consumer trust for a few years now: is the threat real or overblown?
- Why is consumer trust of such concern today? What are the business implications of a loss of consumer trust?
- Have the GDPR, CCPA and other privacy regulations helped build/restore consumer trust, or have they had a different effect?
- What specific actions that businesses take jeopardize consumer trust?
- What specific actions can businesses take to maintain/restore consumer trust?
- What relationship does being an ethical business have to consumer trust?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Tell us a little about yourself: company, title, favorite candy bar ....
- Answer question one with A1, question two with A2, etc. — and always include the #digworkchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird A3 Offices will be used sparingly for specific all hands meetings. #digworkchat"
- Be respectful of others.
- Have fun!
If you're confused how to join a Tweet Jam, read this.
We look forward to seeing you there!