As more and more companies make the shift to a digital workplace, employees have to find ways to efficiently work with others, wherever they may be. Join us tomorrow as we discuss how companies are collaborating successfully across siloes, across departments, across the enterprise and across customer bases during our latest Tweet Jam.
The Jam kicks off at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET / 1800 GMT on Feb. 25. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. Join in by using the #socbizchat hashtag, logging in to our chatroom or through Cover it Live, found below on the day of the chat.
On board to keep the conversation going, will be:
- Adam Levithan, Senior Product Manager at Metalogix Software — @collabadam
- Bill Ryan, Digital Workplace Architect at Sync(d) Technologies, LLC — @BillRyan61
- Carrie Melissa Jones, Director of Content at CMX Media — @caremjo
- Carrie Young, Principal at Talk Social To Me — @carrieyoung
- David Coleman, Chief Disruptive Officer at Collaborative Strategies, Inc. — @dcoleman100
- Simone Abel, Senior Business Analyst — @MoveableOnline
- Sam Marshall, Intranet and digital workplace consultant at ClearBox — @sammarshall
- Oscar Berg, Digital Strategist & Service Design Lead at Tactel — @oscarberg
- Peggy Chen, Senior Director, Product Marketing at SDL — @pbc88
- Rich Blank, Presales Solutions & Digital Strategist at Jive Software — @getrichieb
- Stuart McIntyre, Senior Strategist at Jive Software — @StuartMcIntyre
- Thomas Vander Wal, Senior Consultant and Advisor — @infocloud
- Tom Petrocelli, Research Director, Enterprise Social, Mobile, and Cloud Applications at Neuralytix, Inc. — @tompetrocelli
The questions we will be discussing include:
- Name five benefits — and five barriers — of external collaboration.
- What concerns prevent businesses from opening up collaboration to their external partners and customers?
- How can businesses handle fears related to external collaboration compliance or governance risks?
- What strategies would you recommend for engaging external customer communities? Partners?
- A recent post suggested using internal collaboration as a testing ground before introducing external collaborators. Agree? Disagree?
- How can companies balance external feedback with internal goals and roadmaps?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for
- Answer question one with A1, question two with A2, etc. — and be sure to include the #socbizchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird A4 the fear of IP theft is overstated, but the change in workflows external collaboration demands leaves some uneasy #socbizchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful