Analytics, Discovery, Deletion
Among the solutions being launched, Nuix has three sure to catch the eye of both general counsel and IT departments.
- Nuix Visual Analytics: delivers interactive investigation, visualization and workflow capabilities to users in a browser-based application that is integrated into the Nuix e-Discovery platform
- Nuix Contract Discovery: delivers ability to find and analyze contracts, which is often critical to both defensible deletion and M&A due diligence, enabling rapid categorization, assessment of a company's contractual exposure, liabilities and risks
- Nuix Defensible Deletion: enables organizations to identify, index, categorize, and delete data that is of no value for business or operational purposes
Convergence of e-Discovery, Information Governance
Nuix will also be hosting a panel discussion that aims to review the past, present and future of e-Discovery and information governance. Scheduled for Monday, January 30 at 10:30 a.m. EST, attendees will learn how organizations are advancing their information governance agendas and proactively identifying risk across the enterprise. Panelists include:
- Chris Dale of the e-Disclosure Information Project
- Craig Ball, Attorney and Technologist
- David Cowen, President of the Cowen Group
- Stephen Stewart, Chief Technology Officer, Nuix
A complimentary exhibit hall plus pass to attend this session for free is available.
More Hot e-Discovery Topics
Speaking of panel discussions, on Tuesday, January 31 at 4 p.m. EST, Business Intelligence Associates, Inc. (BIA), another leader in e-Discovery collection, is sponsoring a panel entitled Hot Topics in e-Discovery: Point/Counterpoint Discussion. The panel will be moderated by Magistrate Judge Andrew J. Peck, and will feature Craig Ball and Ralph Losey, both internationally recognized lawyers and electronic discovery experts. Among the topics planned for discussion are:
- Proposed New Changes to Federal Rules
- Key Challenges to Data Preservation Faced by Small to Large Corporations
- Use of Artificial Intelligence Based Technologies to Assist Legal Review
- Case Law and Best Practices
LegalTech New York 2012 is January 30 through February 1. Follow announcements from Legal Tech on Twitter using #ltny.