Reworked CONNECT Employee Experience & Digital Workplace Conference Austin 2023
What You’ll Learn
Don't miss the most impactful employee experience and digital workplace conference of 2023.
Reworked CONNECT is tailored to advance the careers of enterprise practitioners focused on employee experience, employee engagement, high performance digital workplaces, effective intranets and modern talent management. Meet the CONNECT speakers.
The vendor-neutral conference program is designed by the award winning Reworked editorial and research teams with an eye towards delivering practical leadership, strategic, technical and operational lessons that can immediately be put into practice.
Whether you’re looking for strategies that can improve collaboration, elevate engagement or achieve new kinds of technical leverage, Reworked CONNECT provides up-to-the-minute employee experience, digital workplace and talent development expertise aligned with the current r/evolution of work.
Through master classes, keynotes, breakouts, technology showcases and case studies, you and your team will discover critical insights and new connections that lead to success with your present workplace challenges.
2023 Conference Tracks
- Leadership & the Modern Organization
- Employe Experience: Design, Build, Listen & Optimize
- The Digital Workplace: Intranets, Collaboration & Killer Apps
- Future of Work: Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation & Virtual
- Talent Development & Enterprise Learning
Explore the CONNECT conference.
- Scott Galloway: NYU Stern Professor, Co-Host of the Pivot Podcast, Serial Entrepreneur
- Ice-T: Author, MC, Actor, Entrepreneur
- Kristine Dery: Research Scientist, MIT CISR at the MIT Sloan School of Management
- Siobhan Fagan: Editor in Chief, Reworked
- Carmen Simon: Cognitive neuroscientist, Stanford University
- Tope Sadiku: Strategic Lead - Transformation & Digital Revolution, KraftHeinz
- Dion Hinchcliffe: Chief Technology Officer, Constellation Research
- Alex Kantrowitz: Founder, Big Technology
- Sarah Kimmel: VP of Research, Simpler Media Group
- Alan Pelze-Sharpe: Founder, Principal Analyst, Deep Analysis