Providing a great customer experience -- piece of cake, right? You may think so, as it's been the hot topic for years now, but the reality has been a little more elusive. So what new trends are emerging as we tackle the digital experience and what customer experience practices should be retired? Find out at this Thursday during our "The Future of Digital Experience" Tweet Jam.
The Jam will kick off at 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST / 1800 GMT on Thursday, Feb. 26. As always, the broader CMSWire community is welcome to take part. Join in by following the #CXMChat hashtag, by logging into our chatroom or by watching Cover it Live below.
These practitioners will be on hand to keep the conversation rolling:
- Boris Kraft, Chief Visionary Officer at Magnolia CMS -- @bkraft
- Clement Egger, VP of Products at Jahia -- @TheKlem
- David Hillis, VP of Business Development for Ingeniux Corporation -- @davidhillis
- Doug Heise, Global Product Marketing Director at CoreMedia -- @coremedia_news
- Howard Beader, VP of Product Marketing at SDL -- @hbeader
- John Kottcamp, Chief Marketing Technologist at Tahzoo -- @jkottcamp
- Julie Hunt, Independent Consultant & Analyst, B2B Software Solution Strategies -- @juliebhunt
- Melissa Webster, Program VP, Content & Digital Media Technologies at IDC -- @mwebster_idc
- Patricia Mejia, CMO at Siteworx -- @PatriciaMejia
- Ryan Lunka, Digital Marketing Director at nChannel -- @rlunka
- Tjeerd Brenninkmeijer, CMO & Co-founder at Hippo -- @tbrenninkmeijer
- Tom Wentworth, Chief Marketing Officer at Acquia -- @twentworth12
- Tony White, Founder & CEO at Ars Logica -- @arslogica
- Will Cook, VP of Multichannel at HP Software -- @wc247
The following questions will shape the conversation:
- Scott Brinker wrote one year ago that the only required category in the martech landscape is WCM. Is this still the case?
- Legacy WCM vs DX Platform -- Can we increment our architectures (e.g., add on big data) or are new paradigms required for the DX future?
- "Digital Industrialization" says agility trumps functionality. Is the future of DX agility and integration, niche functionality or ...?
- Do we need DX standards/specs (eg, CMIS, WEMI) that can lead to more pluggable solutions and hybrid best of breed architectures?
- Name the biggest disruptive force that is/will change how companies deliver digital experiences.
- Has web content management lost its path in the struggle to be all things to marketers? Discuss.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #CXMChat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird A2 Adding to legacy architectures becomes cumbersome and difficult to manage #CXMChat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.