It's no longer a question of whether or not to have a mobile presence, it's how. An organization's success depends on providing not only a great customer experience but providing that experience through mobile. What are the challenges? Is mobile marketing effective? Join us during this month's Tweet Jam to discuss.
The Mobile Digital Experience Tweet Jam
Be sure to join us Wednesday, July 31st at 10 am PDT/ 1 pm EDT/ 1700 GMT as we discuss the current state of mobile experience management -- the challenges of mobile marketing, the choices organizations face when creating a mobile presence and the part social media plays.
As usual, we welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate. All experience levels are welcome to connect with our panel of experts. Be sure to join in by following the #CXMChat hashtag or join our chatroom.
As usual, we've gathered a great group of practitioners from the field who will be on hand to keep the conversation rolling:
- Dan Darnell, VP of Marketing and Product, Baynote -- @dkdarnell
- Daniel Lewis, Principal Consultant at the Judge Group -- @DanTheITMan
- Lou Casal, Senior Director Product Marketing at SDL -- @SDL
- Michael Lustig, CEO at Movero Inc. -- @moveroinc
- Kim Ann King, Chief Marketing Officer at SiteSpect Inc. -- @kimannking
- Eric Odell, Product Marketing Manager for Sitefinity -- @EricOdell
- Benjamin Diggles, Director of Digital Marketing at Webtrends -- @mrdiggles
- Tommy Landry, President at Return On Now -- @tommy_landry
- Doug Heise, Director of Product Marketing at CoreMedia -- @coremedia_news
- Gunnar Klauberg, Product Marketer at Adobe -- @Aeroid
- Nate Barad,Director of Product Marketing, Sitecore -- @natebarad
- Madhukar Kumar, VP Product Management at HP Autonomy -- @madhukarkumar
The Tweet Jam will be covering the following questions:
- How do you define "omnichannel" and how does this differ from "mobile first" thinking?
- Responsive design, separate mobile site, mobile app -- what are the main differences and how do organizations choose?
- What are the three biggest challenges for organizations trying to deliver better mobile experiences?
- Are marketing automation and content marketing effective in the mobile channel?
- Is B2B customer acquisition harder in the mobile channel and if so, what problems need to be solved?
- What role does social media play in mobile customer experiences?
- What about mobile's potential most excites you?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q7 we haven't begun to explore the potential that mobile offers #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services -- stay knowledge focused.
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal.
- Remember that this is a public chat -- be thoughtful.
We look forward to seeing you there!