Consumers increasingly perceive shopping as a unified experience, blending the online and offline journey with mobile devices as the constant shopping companion.
So it's imperative that retailers have a mobile strategy in place that they can use to reach customers while they are actively shopping, targeting them with relevant ads to encourage a purchase – either on their mobile device or in-store. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- For DX That Converts, Pay Attention to Customer Retention
- Don't Expect Much Value from 'Free' Outbound Links Anymore
- Embrace Behavioral Data for Super Targeted Marketing
- Something Is Missing From Your Data-Driven Decisions
- What's Going to Solve the $20B SPAM Problem?
- Smarter Meeting Planning Tools Try to Save You the Headache
- How to Write Performance Objectives that Work
- Intranet Migrations Call For Careful Attention
Enterprise Information Management
- Easy Solutions to Your Worst Spreadsheet Problems
- Does Brexit Muddy the Trans-Atlantic Data Protection Waters?
- 4 Dimensions of Enterprise Search Success
- EIM Provider Magnitude Software Acquires Simba Technologies
- Aug. 24 — [CMSWire Webinar] The Road to Cloud: Digital Experience Best Practices
- Aug. 25 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Building Your MarTech Stack #DXchat
- Aug. 30 — [CMSWire Webinar] 5 Steps to Build an Engaging Digital Destination
- Sept. 21 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] Data Governance Success: Think Big but Start Small
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's Digital Experience Summit 2016 in Chicago
- Benefits of Running Your Web CMS in The Cloud
- Vendor Landscape Report: Digital Asset Management
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Resource Management
- The Marketing Automation Platform Evaluation Report
- The 3 Levels of B2B Marketing Personalization