In a world filled with data, it’s sometimes hard to determine which metrics you should focus on. We asked digital marketers to share their top 10 metrics in Google Analytics to give you a helping hand. Also, according to recent research from BuzzSumo, “content engagement across social media has dropped by 50 percent in the past three years.” Yikes, it’s time to get our followers excited! There’s an article below that can help you with that.
Happy spring to all of you. Sit back, relax and enjoy the top articles, resources and events from CMSWire over the last week.
Quick, give me the headlines:
- Top 10 Things to Measure in Google Analytics in 2018
By James A. Martin | Mar 21, 2018
CMSWire asked digital marketing experts for their take on the most important things to stay on top of in Google Analytics.
- 5 Ways Marketers Can Improve Engagement in Social Media
By David Roe | Mar 20, 2018
Your social media followers want to see useful content to them, not your self-promotion.
- The Digital Fairy and the GDPR Giant
By Rasmus Skjoldan | Mar 20, 2018
This is one fairy tale you don’t want to miss.
- 5 Tips for Creating Better Marketing Content
By Dom Nicastro | Mar 19, 2018
We get by with a little help from our marketing content producer friends.
- 8 Tips for Blending Physical and Digital Customer Experiences
By Dom Nicastro | Mar 20, 2018
Send in the humans!
- 7 Must Have CMS Features Organizations Need
By David Roe | Mar 22, 2018
Content editor, site structure and data management to name a few.
- Despite Billions in Workplace Tech Spending, Employee Engagement Is Still a Problem
By John Mancini | Mar 20, 2018
According to Gallup’s State of the American Workplace, 51 percent of employees are not engaged and 18 percent are actively disengaged. Eek!
- Brad Grissom: 'Behaviors and Processes Are Harder to Change Than Technologies'
By China Louise Martens | Mar 20, 2018
“Line of business departments need tech-savvy leaders and workers, just as information technology organizations need business-minded engineers and leadership.”
- Customer Experience, Automation and AI: 3 Enterprise Game Changers
By Bhavin Turakhia | Mar 20, 2018
Product refinement, increased business efficiency and AI transformation, oh my!
- Real-Time Collaboration: Know Your Priorities
By Bill Kennedy | Mar 19, 2018
To prioritize your priorities, you need to prioritize your priority. Say that five times fast ...
- Mar. 28 — [Catapult Webinar] Front & Center: Engaging the Frontline Worker
- Mar. 28 — [EIS Webinar] Product Data - the Great Enabler: IoT, Marketplaces and More
- Mar. 29 — [CMSWire Webinar] Transform from Content-Centric to Customer-Centric Marketing
- Apr. 10— [CMSWire Webinar] Customer Experience Architecture: Designing for the Customer
- June 18-20— Digital Workplace Experience