The era of digital HR is arriving fast, bringing together social, mobile, analytic and cloud technologies. Digital HR will bring with it new ways to improve employee productivity and the effectiveness of business processes but the power of HR tech transformation is only beginning to emerge.
Too many HR departments have yet to embrace the possibilities of this transformation. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Digital Transformation Requires Open Minds, 'Broad Perspectives’
- Stop Ruining the Digital Customer Experience
- Refine Your Personalization Efforts by Ditching Tech-First Tendencies
- Why Marketers Should Embrace Predictive Analytics
- It's Time to Disrupt Enterprise Business Intelligence Systems
- How to Assess Your Intranet Readiness - & Get More From Your Project
- Collaboration Flows from a Strong Business Mission
Enterprise Information Management
- Why Magento Commerce Acquired RJMetrics
- My Advice for Migrating Your Company to the Cloud
- How HR Supports Professional Development in the Workplace
- How Computer Science Has Revolutionized Tech
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- Aug. 24 — [CMSWire Webinar] The Road to Cloud: Digital Experience Best Practices
- Aug. 24 — [Earley Executive Roundtable] The Paradox of Product Standards & Brand Differentiation: Can You Have Both?
- Aug. 25 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Building Your MarTech Stack #DXchat
- Aug. 30 — [CMSWire Webinar] 5 Steps to Build an Engaging Digital Destination
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's DX Summit 2016 in Chicago
- The Marketer’s Guide to Enterprise DAM
- E-Commerce Tips: What's Better Than a 5-Star Review?
- The Digital & Media Asset Management Evaluation Report
- The Marketing Automation Platform Evaluation Report
- The Top 5 Marketing Workflows You Should Be Using
Learn how you can join our contributor community.