Anna Murray regularly smashes myths about the intersection of technology and project management. The passionate CEO of TMG eMedia, a New York City-based independent consulting firm, offers a core philosophy of project management that might help your team arrive at a more rapid solution and craft a better workflow. Read more.
What else got us talking this week:
- Alan Porter: Physical or Digital Doesn't Matter, Think of the Overall Experience
- Mike Strutton: Embrace the Power Shift From Brands to Customers
- What Skills Do You Need to Get a DX Job?
- Rethinking CX: Measuring Apps & the Quest to Improve Them
- IBM Watson Digs Deeper Enterprise Roots With Slack Partnership, Other New Products
- Defining the Digital Workplace
- Tackling SharePoint Intranet Requirements: Engaging Users
- Satya Nadella Wants You to Love Microsoft: Here's His Plan
Enterprise Information Management
- Which Search Platform Is Right For Your Business?
- Wavefront Closes $52M Series B Round, Eyes Global Expansion
- 5 Things SMBs Should Consider Before Migrating to the Cloud
- It's National Cyber Security Awareness Month: Are You Protecting Your Data?
- Nov. 2 — [DX Leaders Webinar] Data, Insights & Personalization
- Nov. 3 — [Extensis Webinar] Build a Compelling Business Case for Digital Asset Management
- Nov. 10 — [CMSWire Webinar] The State of Digital Transformation in 2016
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's Digital Experience Summit 2016 in Chicago
- Dec. 6 — Gartner Application Strategies & Solutions Summit