Every software company takes its turn.
This week, Marketo made news at its annual Marketing Nation conference. But it wasn't all about product innovation as rumors swirled about a possible sale of the company.
Meanwhile, Microsoft didn't need a stage to get people talking about SharePoint 2016. CMSWire reporter David Roe checked in with nine SharePoint experts to get perspective on the latest release.
Jonathan Moran penned How AI is Reshaping Business as part of our month-long series on artificial intelligence in the workplace. We also continued our Digital Experience Leaders series, featuring Deb Lavoy and Fabio Matsui. Each of them will be speaking at our DX Summit 2016 conference in Chicago this November — you should be there, too.
Have a wonderful spring week ahead.
Chief Editor, CMSWire
What got us talking this week:
- Hack Your Way to Better Customer Experience
- DX Leaders: 'A Strong Narrative Makes Your Brand Story Coherent'
- DX Leaders: 'Transport Customers to Immersive, Virtual Environments’
- MarTech Lessons From Your DAM Marketing Dinner Party
- Your Company Needs Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Learning
- Do Meetings Quash Productivity?
- The Cloud Shakes Things Up for Microsoft Partners
- Employees Long for Better Workplace Communication
Enterprise Information Management
- 3 Mobile Scanning Strategies for Better Digital Experiences
- Why Converging Your Business Processes Is A Good Thing
- Enterprise Search Is Bringing Me Down
- All-or-Nothing Stakes in Privacy: Implications of a Backdoor
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- May 25 — Earley Executive Roundtable: Predictive Analytics, AI and the Promise of Personalization
- May 25 — SCORE Conference Boston 2016
- May 26 — CMSWire Webinar: Mastering Globalized Content Relevancy
- May 26 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Where are we with Predictive Analytics #CXMChat
- June 20 — eMetrics Summit Chicago 2016
- Creative Director’s Guide to Enterprise DAM
- 5 Crucial Lessons for Selecting a New CMS
- The Definitive Guide to Lead Nurturing
- Five Steps to a Better Web Optimization Program
- The Forrester Wave: Digital Experience Platforms
Have a tip to share with our editorial team? Drop us a line: