John Horodyski knows digital asset management (DAM) inside and out. Pierre DeBois helps companies optimize their campaigns and operations through a strategic commitment to advanced digital analytics and social media strategy.
They're just two of the experts you'll get to meet at our DX Summit this Nov. 14 through 16 at the Radisson Blu Aqua hotel in Chicago. In the past week, we featured interviews with both Horodyski, a partner with New York City-based Optimity Advisors, and DeBois, founder of Gary, Ind.-based Zimana, a small business digital analytics consultancy.
We invite you read more about how DAM and analytics fit into your DX strategies — and keep up with all of our DX leaders.
What else got us talking this week:
- Winning B2B Marketers Follow the Purchasing Power
- Why AI Is the New Power Fuel of the Enterprise
- How to Think Human in a Digital World
- How Social Can Transform Your Employee Engagement Strategy
- Moving from Google Search Appliance? The Time is Now
- LinkedIn: Naps & Beer Won't Solve Corporate Talent Shortages
- How to Pull Off a Stress-Free Office 365 Migration
Enterprise Information Management
- Steps OpenText Must Take to Succeed with HP Exstream Buy
- Is SharePoint Your Best Choice for ECM?
- Dell Dumps Software Biz, Implications for Documentum?
- Seismic Shifts Underway for Information Management
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- June 27 — [Dynatrace Webinar] How to Win in the Digital Business Era with Better CX
- June 30 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: What's Next for Information Management? #EIMchat
- July 26 — [CMSWire Webinar] Empowering Marketing Teams with Cohesive DAM
- July 28 — [CMSWire Webinar] How Intelligent Workflows Power Digital Transformation
- Nov. 14 — CMSWire's DX Summit 2016 in Chicago
- Where are you on the Path to CX Maturity?
- The Top 5 Marketing Workflows You Should Be Using Today
- The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management
- The 3 Levels of B2B Personalization
- Harnessing The Power of A/B Testing: A Marketer's Guide
Have a tip to share with our editorial team? Drop us a line: